Thursday, September 24, 2009

PORTRAITS
















The Portrait I think I was most successful with has to be The PROP. To me I really captured her moment of dance. To create an artistic photo I used greens because it matches her eye color. It gave a playful mood. The PROP I used was dancing. I loved the way the photo turned out because the extreme angle trick emphasized the dancing movement she was doing. I did not like the turnout of my surprise photo I just quickly took it and didn't care how it turned out. I was really afraid to take these pictures it seem like all my ideas were not coming together in the beginning but after letting go and focusing on capturing my clients senior moment I connected with my artistic side.

1 comment:

Miss Cook said...

Dianna your portfolio is looking awesome! I love the effort and creativity you put into you work. Keep it up!