Friday, November 13, 2009

Social Issue: Dream as if you will LIVE FOREVER!!!






In this photograph, there are three young men. Each man is glaring and focusing in different angle of directions. As they look there are all holding cellular phones and have different expressions on their faces. The men have different shades of skin and the color of their shirts corresponds with their skin tone.

In this photograph the social issue I am trying to get across is at many times in our lives we forget to hold on to want we want. We always give up and feel that we have done all we can do and that’s not true. We allow other people to control our Dreams and destinations. In my life I had given up on so much. I thought that I would never be able to be a great writer. I was put down and I started believe what others said about me. Now, I have learned to Dream as if I WILL LIVE FOREVER because dreams have made thing possible for us today. And it is not my peers, society or even the President to tell me when and who I can be. Just hold fast to dreams for Your dream cannot die!!!!

2 comments:

Miss Cook said...

I think this is an inspiring image. It makes me feel a twinge of sweetness inside. The soft glow adds to the energy of your work. Excellent job.

Dianna said...

i did awesome!!!!!!