Me as a Whole
When I first began this project I let ideas roll from my head and I knew that this was my chance to express who I really am. I immediately started digging inside myself and truly bringing out those things that I knew made me. My struggle was hiding some things that I was not yet ready to express and creatively expressing those things I chose to let out. However, I could get any of my ideas to work with what I needed it to. I couldn’t remember how to use any of the tools we learned on photo shop and my artistic eye was not working with me to create that “awe, that’s it” moment. In many of the photos I used the pin tool to create more enhanced some colors of my features. Visually in my quilt squares I believe that my Red bordering was the strongest part of my Quilt Squares. I think it was a great experience. Next time I attempt a project like this I will know to really let my self go and be artistic. However, I will keep my symbols because they truly explained me!





No comments:
Post a Comment