Thursday, December 10, 2009

Artistic statement

In my portfolio you will learn about all the projects we worked on this semester in Digital Photography. The pictures have been artistically taken, you will find Photo shop work, natural artistic photos, and a specific Photo shop tools that needed to be mastered. I feel that my Portfolio is complete and a treat to the eyes kind of like something you would hate not to see.

Over the course of this semester I have learned about Photo Shop, How to stop taking snapshots and take artistic photographs, and the many cool functions of a camera.
Photo Shop really helps the photo a lot. It helps to clean up the photo a bit. The camera can do many cool functions with out the need of anything else. And when I start taking photos I think outside of the box and I try to take photos of things that people ignore on the day to day basis. I believe I am most successful with the camera. I can get it to do exactly what I want and I have an artistic eye when it comes to photos. The thing I struggle with most would have to be photo shop because it is so hard to get things to do replicate what I see inside my head and I want it to and it gets hard.

Thing I think I can improve on is exploring with photo shop more. I need to learn the tools that will work with me and also will help the photo rather than make it look worse. I have had improvement on trust Photo Shop more and using tools and making sure I use my artistic abilities and not just use my head. I would just like to close stating that Digital Photo is an Awesome class and I could not do it without our most awesome, cool, artistic teacher ever MS.COOK!!!

1 comment:

Miss Cook said...

Your portfolio looks great EXCEPT for your font and font colors. YOU MUST change the red font to a different color. Also, use one of the skinnier fonts, there is something about that thicker font in bright colors that becomes really difficult to read in one paragraph, however the beginning of your portfolio is much easier to read due to the font choice.

Ok, now lets talk about you. You are a fantastic student. You put full effort into all your projects. They are steadily getting better and better. I see improved composition, improved creativity, more expression. I would just ask that next semester you continue with your full effort, really pushing yourself to your own limits!